Thursday, October 2, 2008

hi everyone reading

Sorry I haven't blogged lately...too depressed over family situations...Bobby ...and Michael..
I went yesterday to my new job..had paperwork to complete, then I start monday oct 6th. The training hours are from 12 noon until 9 pm for 4 weeks then I will most likely be working from 4pm until 1 am ...I am not crazy about the hours ...but at least I got a job...my job offer letter says contigient upon back ground check...so I hope it's just a crimminal background check, or I am screwed. Oct 11th I have been invited to attend a ship inspection for travel agents...the Carnaval Victory,we tour the ship, and they feed us lunch and provide entertainment.
I just got off the phone with Bobby...he wants me to come to his dads and take him out to apply for jobs...he has already applied at all the places within walking distance. I had to tell him I have just enough gas and money to get me through my 1st week at my new job and I don't have a cent to spare. I hope one of the places he has applied at will call him and he cheers up a little. I have told him not to focus on the past...work on the future! but he keeps on falling back on the past.
Zsuzsi used to read the blogg...I don't know if she still does....she has insisted that Michael not go to Hungary...they have gone back and forth on the subject...Michael has spent all of his money and money that he has borrowed from family members to be able to go ....now he will have nowhere to stay if he goes there.................................he is very down....Zsuzsi told him if he loves her he will let her go......she says now it's her and not him....so I don't know what to think.
Mom and Ellen I am glad you had the rally experience. If I was able I would have been standing in the rain with you guys. I will be watching the debates tonight!
Everyone takecare....Ellen and Marianne have bronchitis...get well soon

No comments: