Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Reading Challenge for 2010!

Book Chick City

I have just entered a challenge at this site to read several books (fiction) by British authors during the coming year. Right up my alley! I love books by British authors and am always on the lookout for them. First up is "East of the Sun" by Julia Gregson, followed by "The French Gardner." I know Elizabeth George has a new one out this coming spring and Ruth Rendell probably has 2 coming out. I have an old Elizabeth Jane Howard here somewhere, too, and perhaps I will discover some new to me authors. I will be posting my reviews on this site if anyone is interested.

And I wish you all health, wealth, and happiness in the coming year!

Marian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marian, welcome to my Typically British challenge. I hope you discover lots of new British authors. Have fun! :)