Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Good Morning out there--------

All is quiet here on the home front.

As for clean? Not in this household. I agree that God passed by me with the clean genes and gave them ALL to Jane (and Mark-he's just as bad). I wish i could be a better person in that dept. However, I've finally come to realize -I"m a slob, no way around it. Joey and I had a good laugh about it last nite - we decided if anyone was ever to break in here = he'd would be tripping over things - so he would give us a warning - or maybe Bruti would defend his master (me).

As for Bruti - i'm done giving him shots!! Is it really necessary for him to have all those stinkin shots? It's been rough this week w/him crying and bouncing off the walls, but seems he is fine now. I noticed last night when he was in his pen - when i was going to bed - he was upside down, paws in the air, head curled down in his bed - never heard me = he must be feeling a whole lot better. However, he has been getting yappy. If i talk to him, he talks back to me! Joey has been trying to teach Bruti to "speak"!

Ok, FYI - Dad's birthday is coming up - and i for one will plan to go up there - i'm unclear if it's to be the w/end before or after Dad's birthday. So if you folks plan to go to - let's work it out.

Ok, i'm outta here--gotta go bring home the bacon!!

No comments: