Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What is this "clean" you speak of, mom?

I cleaned the bathroom on Sunday, and this morning, *somebody* left two huge blobs of toothpaste in the sink.

We have two new babies. Gray Catsby, is the leaner, silvery kitten, and Scout is the tabby point Siamese with blue eyes. They are rescues and very sweet. Errrrrrrrrr the gray one is, that is, Scout isn't quite sure this is his "forever" home.

I am soooooooooo glad that the economy is fundamentally strong, because my retirement account when caput yesterday. But, I am determined to not be a middle school teacher until I die. I still want to go to florist school (do they have that?) and be a florist someday.

Today, we got a taste of a crisp fall day and it made me think we should do a family apple picking outing with Jaida and Christian and everyone and then make a ton of applesauce, apple butter, apple pie, apple crisp, etc. together to freeze for winter. Let's do it!

Well, that is the update from here in the 'burg, hi from: Scout, Gray Catsby (do you get the literary references? You better!), Tabitha, Rosie, Eliza DooLittleKitty, Charlie, Felix, Teddi, Lucy, and, and, oh, yeah, Baby and Lilly. Oh, and Max.

No comments: