Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Good evening to you all ---

I spent a very lazy day. Took a nap, along with finishing my book. Watch a few partial shows, and never got dressed. I bought a small turkey breast which is now in the oven cooking away. Will make mash potatoes too, w/a veggie. And, for desert we will have something simple.

This w/end we will be cleaning up around here. Will have Stephanie here next week. I think we will be winging it thru the week. I do plan to take her up to Mom's for Mom's birthday.

Ok, off to play a game while i'm waiting for the turkey to cook...I hope everyone's new year brings in nothing but happiness, health and money!!! Hope the economony changes for the better as well, and that Obama changes the USA to be better in the world of nations.

No comments: