Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well - the BIG day is finally here! I just checked Daily Kos and see that Obama won in Dixville Notch - 15 votes to McCain's 6! Hope that is a national trend!

Dad and I will be "minding" the Democratic table at our local precinct. We did this in 04 and I loved doing it. I was just outside with Fritzy - it's RAINING!! hope it clears up before election time. Then later we are going out for dinner but hope to be home by 7. There will be a party at a local restaurant in town and if we go it will be much later. I like my own TV with no interference! Plus, whenever I think of Obama winning I start "tearing" up. I met an Obama volunteer yesterday while grocery shopping and we both stood there crying. I feel so sad that Obama's grandmother died, but then I tell myself that she is now an angel and will watch over and protect him.

My next problem will be figuring out what to do with myself when this election is over. Guess it's back to housework and gardening!

GO VOTE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: