Thursday, December 11, 2008

I don't know what Dirty Santa is and I ain't asking! Don't want to know. Wait a minute - memory is stirring back about 40 years - you girls don't want to hear this! lol.

Finally got a good night's sleep - 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon plus 6 unbroken hours overnight.

Have done abolutely nothing about Christmas. Will give Joey and Jamie money and buy something for the little ones.

I am spending way too much time doing jig-saw puzzles - it's an addiction. I will finish the one I'm working on and not let myself do any more - (maybe).

It's been raining off and on so I must look around for Fritzy puddles. He HATES going out in the rain and I can't blame him. He is so short that not only does his back get wet, but his feet and that thing that hangs down get wet. Poor little guy.

Have nothing planned to do today - just the usual stuff.

Smoochies

No comments: