Monday, December 22, 2008

i'm back

Yes, Cox finally connected us up again Sunday evening - I had to call and ask what time the guy was coming, was told anytime from 8am-8pm. Well, he finally showed up around 630ish.
Got to read my garbage email, got to play my game and read the blog.

The boys are out of school for the holidays. It's all nice and quiet until big mouth (Joey) get's out of bed--noon or so. Then all hell breaks loose b/c Jamie can't do this, and Jamie says Joey's bossing him around, and Joey says Jamie's not listening, and blah blah blah - like i can reach thru the phone and smack both. Have told them they need to be like best friends and work it out.

Mom, Lincoln Lawyer=is that about the lawyer who works out of his yellow caddy? If so i didn't borrow it from you. I got it from the library -You gave me suggestions when i called you to ask what to read and i found that book. Anyway, if you have the sequel, I'll be glad to borrow that one...lol.

ok, i'm off - gonna play my game, mabye ...toodles

No comments: