Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just a quick note here: This week at 9 P.M. every evening C-span is doing specials about the White House! Looks to be very interesting. I only get 2 C-span channels - hope it's on one of them. If not, I will ask one of you to TIVO it for me.

I started reading P.D. James' latest - The Private Patient - very good. Gave up on Barefoot by
Elin Hilderbrand. Was 200 pages in and just disliking it intensely. The library has Michael Connelly's The Brass Verdict, a sequel to The Lincoln Lawyer, and I will try to get that next. I know Nancy read the Lincoln Lawyer, and I think Jane and Ellen would both like it too. Nancy has my paperback copy I think.

It's cold here today - am trying to think of something "good" for dinner. Not to mention lunch. I get so fed up with planning meals!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: