Saturday, July 12, 2008

Am I crazy or is it just me?

Do you mean that if you are crazy, the rest of us are sane? Or, if you're sane, the rest of us are crazy? This is making my head spin. I am NOT crazy - aren't crazy people the only ones that say that? I have been thinking about the definition of normal for about 50 years now and have never come up with a satisfactory answer. I am NORMAL, go^&*(mn it), except for a few little idiosyncracies and prejudices, none of which I can remember right now, except that I can't bear to even be in the same room with Republicans. Gerald Ford was the last republican that I liked. I can't even look at the t.v. if a republican a*%hole (you know who I mean) is speaking. Oh, enough of this dribble ----

No, you are not crazy. I am not crazy. Repeat after me - I AM NOT CRAZY.

No comments: