Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey there! Sounds like you're making good progress there Jane. Dad got out the table yesterday and I scrubbed it this morning. It has some stains on it so I hope the tablecloth is good and thick to cover it up. Bobby called yesterday to ask if I had a rack for a canner - I have 2 of them - so I will bring them to your house for him. I also have packed up 3 boxes of empty quart jars and a few lids, too. He and Sal are going to make marinara sauce. Yum.

i will try to fit in my hanging plant, too, but since I used up all my boxes I'm not sure that will make it. I got my new outfit all hemmed up and just have to iron it now. The big decision is which jewels to wear - lol!

It's really hot and humid here today but hope we have a little rain. Everything is parched. I have a few tomatoes (4) that I will try to remember to pick to bring to your house. They're just little ones. Do you need any more pears? The pears are beginning to get a little "blush" on them now and look very pretty. I'll try to remember to bring some anyway.

You know, when dad and I go anywhere, he starts nagging at me until I get all distracted and forgetful. He already started today. I told he we would stop at the bank in the morning to get some $$$. He said that would delay our departure - bank opens at 9!!! I told him it didn't make any difference what time we left - 5 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon. He is driving me nuts!

I have picked out some CD's to bring for Sunday - something to play before hand and some lighthearted stuff for afterwards.

Will see you tomorrow afternoon. And DON'T cook a big dinner for us. We have been having very light meals in the evening.

xxx'S
Mom

No comments: