Thursday, July 31, 2008

hmm no new blogs....

well it's thursday I have a few things left to do, and I have to go to the store one more time.
Weather report yesterday says 94 for sunday and today it says 88...I am hoping for 8with no humidity.
Jamie helped me carry in all the soda cases and beer yesterday and Jaida and Jamie will help me make some cupcakes today.

what I need people to bring...mom 1 table, ellen ice bucket and favor basket, Catherine 2 tables. Jackie's mother-Kerry sent me an email yesterday..justice of the peace needs to start right at 2 pm as he has another wedding at 2:45 pm. Adams mother marybeth and her boyfriend will not be coming- Adam uninvited his mother!
I am cooking a ham for friday night...not sure about saturday..I have a big chunk of beef ...we will see how it goes.
everyone have a great day and I will be seeing everyone soon.
luv
jane

No comments: