Sunday, July 27, 2008

HElloolloollooo----seems no one including myself, except Jane wants to blog any more. Are we too boring, or just lazy? ok Ladies - we carry the family - let's all blog. We want to hear the tales of the young and the spirited! That means, Marrianne, Catherine, Katie, Zsuisi and now Jackie. The middle aged, but wise folks need to blog more. And the family patriot - MOM....LET'S all BLOG!!!

Nothing new on our homefront. Joey is doing very well w/his summer school class. Don't know why he could do this well in regular school. He's probably got a average of a B. And, he will retake the sol on the 31st. Keep your fingers crossed he will pass.

As, for Jamie.. I think he's testing me. He's always being sassy. He's just a carefree young spirited soul with his own opinions. I hope he let's up on being sassy!! He's also been staying up late and sleeping in.

Joey weighs a whooping 194, Jamie weighs about 85lbs. I told Joey he weighs more than me!!! I hope he will pay attention and watch what he eats.

I'm looking forward to next weekend --seeing my sisters and parents all together -meeting at our usual place -- Jane's. I don't have any extra time off--boo!!.

Ok, enough about my boring life -- i hope to read someone else's blog now. Love ya all.

No comments: