Tuesday, July 1, 2008

mom the hydrangas have always been pink!

the yard is looking better and better..I figured if I got the edge of the flower bed really straight I would not need border rocks....I got that done yesterday, and it looks pretty good.

EVERYONE READ: THE WEDDING DATE HAS NOW CHANGED TO AUG 3RD. ADAM SAYS HE HAS HOME TIME RECRUITING FOR THE 1ST 2 WEEKS, EVERYDAY...I got the call yesterday.
Jackie says she is going to get her dad to buy the cake...
Jackie says her mom wants to come over and see the area for the wedding....jackie said something about tables...so maybe they will rent them. They also wanted it at night..which I explained to Adam..the reason for having it at 2pm. So now I really don't know whats going on....
Ellen...I told Jackie to come over when you are here....ok

I am going to go out and water a little now.
Everyone have a great day!

No comments: