Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I wrote a long blog yesterday but it did NOT appear! Oh, well, my dial-up provider was having problems all day so I suppose that's why.

Nancy called yesterday and said it's beautiful where she is and the cabin is lovely. Hot tub, 40 inch TV, king-sized bed, another TV for the boys, etc. The pond for Jamie to fish in is quite small and just for children. He will love that.

I have been thinking about flowers and pots for the wedding - I have pots - 3 pink geraniums, 3 pink impatiens (double bloom kind), 2 pink flowering almonds (not in flower, but nice greenery), 1 medium blue lobelia, 2 pink New Zealand impatiens with green viney type around base with small white blooms, and assorted empty pots - 3 or 4 I think. I think lavender chrysanthemums will be available in early August for the empy pots. My problem will be transporting them - Can Ellen come here with her big station wagon to help with that?

I told Dad about Denver trip and he wants to go!!!! Lol - not a chance in hell! You know, if he went he would never remember it!

Spent yesterday morning cleaning refrigerator - yuck. Somehow tomato juice got spilled and dried on the bottom - looked like a hemorrage - don't know how to spell that. I do have some cleanliness standards even if they're low, and am gearing up to do some major cleaning. Today will be spent in kitchen - too hot for any gardening.

Am thinking lots about Zsuizsi - imagine by this time she is safely in Budapest with her family! Sure hope so. Let me know if you hear.

No comments: