Monday, June 30, 2008

Plants and plants....

I'm glad to hear they hydrenas are doing so well! And, it must be nice to talk about plants all the time..ha ha..i should be so lucky to stay home day after day and piddle around in my garden. I'm getting jealous....However i do believe i have a brown thumb and not a green one. I've been told i'm good at killing plants. Anyway, the vacation plans are ----we are here in Va Beach. I'm considering spending $5bucks for limited parking for the day at Mt. Trashmore. Have to get their early at Mt. Trashmore. Then if we can --I would love to sit at the top of the Mountain and watch fireworks. Want to do this once in my life= and since i don't have to work the next day, this may very well be my opportunity. I plan to leave next monday for our trip outta here. I will do an email to you all w/our itenitary. I will give Jane one of our spare cells so she can be in touch if needed. We will return home on the 13th of July. Then i will have the 14th off - and will visit with Jane and Ellen if she is still here. Then back to work on the 15th --BOOO. I'll send ya all a picture of Dolly Parton!!!

No comments: