Monday, June 2, 2008

wow!

What a cute puppy! He will love Farmville - but tell him to be nice to Fritz, he is THE KING, as grandpa calls him.

Adam looks so grown up and I am proud he did well in boot camp! Jackie looks very pretty. I just hope they don't send him to Iraq. Or Afghanistan.

We went to Farmville this past weekend for some much-needed R&R. I didn't do anything but lay around, and the bags under my eyes are gone (or my eyesight is finally fading very rapidly) so it was worth it. Always good to go back to the farm. We saw Sex and the City, and I'd give it a 4 on a 5 star scale. A good flick. We ate way too much, but I've been craving mom's potato salad and I think I ate 4 pounds of it. (Ask me about my explosive diarrhea! ---its an actual phrase from a T-shirt....). We ate other sinful things like potato chips and cheeseburgers and the dreaded fried chicken. Yum yum! We also watched lots of bad TV, like political pundits and bridezillas. Fun times.

We got home in the darkness, to darkness.....the power was out due to a bad storm that hit yesterday. We had no damage, but other people sure did. I hope this doesn't mean more bad storms this year, but we're making a survival kit just in case.

Well, 8.5 days of school left and then I'll be making my beach plans. See ya'll soon!

Ellen,

oh,...love and all that...

No comments: