Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good Morning---it's very quiet on the home front. Both boys are away from home -Jamie with Christian, and Joey with William. Just me and Bruti. I took Bruti for a nice walk last night, and boy did he love that. And, i plan to take him for another walk this am - not sure if i will do it around home or ride to Mt. Trashmore. He was very good last night in bed--he sleep'td. So, i guess i wore him out. However, he did not want to be in his pen last night and made it very known. He cried, wined and barked at me...Finally, he knew i got mad at him...cause i stood up --yelled at him to "quiet" "shshsh" and i put my fingers over my mouth. And if he started to wine or wimper i just got loud and said "quiet", "shshsh" and badddd...he would stop for about two minutes...but he got the message and was quiet..ok. I'm going to put a few pictures on from last w/end. It was (as always) very nice to go up to Mom and Dad's. It's like a mini vacation - except for the driving.

No comments: