Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hello everybody

The yard is coming along, looking better and better. The new grass is finally coming up and Mark trimmed up the ugly bushes. I have to water like crazy cause we barely get any rain anymore....Ellen gets it all at her house.

I had a good time at Ellen and Scotts, we did a little bit of yard work and went to the dump....I figured out why Ellen didn't want to get the mulch there....you have to shovel it yourself into the truck. I met all the kittens that were born during Katie's graduation, one of them is really huge, his name is Charlie. Max only got loose once...cause I went to have a smoke on the back deck and forgot he can go down the stairs....He didn't get far Ellen got him.

I took William,Joey and Jamie to the airport, there was a problem and Willy would have a misconnect at jfk, and he refused to go to sfo airport, so he was delayed for a day, so joey had an extra day with his dad.


Ok I gotta play a game of litterati now. Everyone have a terrific day!

Great pictures of Jamie and Christian with the fish.
luv
jane

No comments: