Saturday, June 7, 2008

Poor Turtles...DON"T run em over!!! Jamie's coming next weekend without Bruti and I sure Jamie will be thrilled to check out the turtles and make sure they are safe. I"m sure he'll beg me to bring one home too. I'm not gonna tell him about the turtles, Mom...you can show him. He will be tickled pink...

Joey is on the count down of William coming...every day it's " guess what mom? my dad will be here in x days"...whatever--it makes him happy.

As for Jamie - he is very excited to be graduating from 5th grade. He asked me to buy (and i did) a black (nice) shirt, black (nice) slacks, shoe cleaner, new boxers and a black hat. He wants a black blazer to go with it. Said he plans to wear it for his graduation ceremony. He's also asked to get his hair cut. He talked about wearing a suit too...I just said you will cook in it and i bet he'll only wear the stuff once. He said no, he'll wear it one more time... He also said he's very thrilled to get to do this--when he has his ceremony - all the other grades stand outside their classes while the fifth grade students do a walk around the school. Makes me cry to think my baby is now going into middle school. I just hope he will always stay loving...he has no problems holding my hand or letting drape my arm accross his shoulders when we walk sometimes...i hope that won't change. WHAT am i gonna do when the boys move on with their lives??? MIKE, or SHREK where are you.....btw Catherine --your dog is a cutie pie - is he a chocolate lab or is he a black lab? Jamie will be so jealous when he sees your dog..this is what he wanted to begin with..but too big for our little place.

No comments: