Monday, June 16, 2008

singing ME-ME-ME to the tune of do-re-mi!

Ten years ago I was right here gardening, reading, playing with dogs, and working 2 days a week as artist-in-residence at craft store.

Five things I plan to do today besides work: read, eat, watch a little t.v., gardening (I don't consider that work), and play literati!

Five snacks I love: candy!, wheat thins with cream cheese, oranges, pringles potato chips, cookies.

With a billion dollars I would buy a Barnes & Noble! Seriously, I would buy a tract of land, erect enough houses for my whole family and furnish them. Buy a new car or two, pay off all my debts, put Katie and any other family member thru college, get dad a hair transplant (NOT)! and give lots to Habitat for Humanity.

I have lived in Cranford, New Jersey; Monterey, Caliifornia (3 times), Alexandria, Virginia; Rota, Spain; Carmel, California; Virginia Beach, Virginia; Salinas, California; Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; and Farmville, Virginia.

Through the years I have worked as a vegetable/farm stand employee, lots of babysitting, nurses' helper at a convalescent hospital for children recovering from polio, secretary at Western Electric, office manager at a YMCA, admin. assist. at 2 different firms and a college, and artist/salesclerk at craft store.

How about some more interesting questons like how often do you bathe?, how frequent is your sex life, oh, never mind, I really don't want to know. However, I bathe almost every day. And did you ever hear the words non-existent?

Going back to humming now,
me-me-me

No comments: