Friday, June 6, 2008

I got the grass seed down

I got a small bag of grass seed at walmart..$8.88, and Mark says I didn't spread it right!
I got a job at walmart on Battlefield blvd. working on the store remodel, they are changing it around like the one on lynnhaven, it will be from june 16th until sept 1st. I will be working 8am to 5 pm monday thru friday...it will be a little money to help get our bills caught up.

Mom I am thinking of having just the cake and punch...then later we will have a BBQ and hopefully some of the people will have left. Jackie had said around 3 or 4 pm...I think around 2pm would be better..I will call her later. Adam called last night he is doing well and is excited about getting married. Jackie still has not told her father....she is afraid of how he will act...she wants Adam to ask him. Adam is nervous about it.

Hey Ellen, Mark is selling his truck..$2800 if Scott is still interested, we need to buy a small econo box with the money from the truck. I am still waiting to have enough spare money to bring up the wicker to you too. Maybe you could come visit with us before I start my jjob at walmart.
Ok well I gotta get dressed and go take my drug test!
luv
jane

No comments: