Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Arrived Mcdonough GA

finally got loaded -ft smith AR, just arrived at destination Mcdonough GA at 9:30 this morning- this is a place that delivers liquors- you should see the damaged liquor-just the containers were damaged- you could have one hell of a party for about 2000 of you closests friends. We are
supposed to be going to NC after this.
I cooked pulled pork in the rice cooker, Mark says it's the best meal so far- I say the nathans hotdogs and bush's beans were. We had zaterans yellow rice and garlic cheddar bisquits with it, I thought the rice was terrible-(Marked liked it). Hit lots of rain going through TN and MS, and it's raining in GA now.....are we getting any at home??
I will mail Dad's BD card as soon as we are at a place I can buy one--Dad I hope you had a great 73rd.Checking out for now....will post again real soon.
luv ya'all
m&j on the road again
I will also try and send Ellen some pictures to post also

No comments: