Monday, October 29, 2007

Hey everyone! Happy to see Szuszi posting here! Sent Shannon and Bobby the link so hope they'll be posting soon, Marianne too.

It got pretty cold here last night and is supposed to be colder yet again tonight. Jane - how do you keep warm in the truck when the weather is this cold? And don't tell me you leave the engine running - I'll never be able to go to sleep with worrying!

Dad is making a dry sink for Shannon and Bobby's restaurant - it looks pretty good so far. I am painting a welcome sign, too - . When we get it all done we'll take a spin up to see the new restaurant. Something to look forward to.

Jane - you have not signed up for the Christmas gift exchange, nor any of the Norge's. If you don't have the link ask Ellen to send it to you.

Fritz is fine as is Sandy. Fritz has decided that all carpets and dust ruffles should have yellow polka dots! I scrub and scrub, strip beds, etc., but he is very persistent. He's so little I can't tell when he is lifting his leg!

Okay - back to my painting.
Love to all,
Mom

No comments: