Monday, October 29, 2007

hi from fredburg

Hi
I hope the gift exchange website will work. Perhaps in the meantime,sizes and info about our littlest Weber/Aldens - Jaida andChristian... will be posted? I know I would like to buy gifts for everyone and I see things all the time that would be great.....but....who can afford it?

We had an estimate done this weekend for a screened porch to replace the rotting kitchen porch. It would be nice to have -- but we'll have to wait and see if we can really do it.

Kaiti was up this weekend (she is home a lot). I didn't see her much, so she seems in better health. She is looking at other colleges to transfer to next year since Randolph is dropping so many of her fave classes. I think she will find her passion at many schools -- right now political journalism is an awesome choice for her. Mark's ferret lives with us now (hello Michael andZsuzsi -- another ferret baby???) and she is so funny, but I worry with 10 --- TEN --- cats chasing her around.

I saw Queen Eliz. movie over the weekend. It was good - romance for women, and action/violence for the men. Not entirely historically accurate...but go see it anyway.

I had a former collegue die this week from cancer so I'll be attending services for that. Sad to see people so young suffer so much. I am exhausted even though it's only Monday....when do the clocks turn back???????????????/

No comments: