Monday, October 15, 2007

So glad Jane finally got to read our little blog! It's early morning - Dad and Fritz are still sleeping - I took Fritz outside when I got up (5 AM) - this seems to work for keeping floor dry although I have to carry him otherwise he races all over the place to avoid going out. As far as chewing goes, we have nasty rawhide in every room of the house and he is seldom without it - in fact, he chews by the hour even in the middle of the night.

Jane - how did you make those potatoes without a toaster oven? Years ago I heard about a method of cooking where you attach your aluminum wrapped food to the engine while driving! I don't think i would recommend it, tho, and if you can't open the hood that would be a problem. Overcooked potatoes might explode - hah, hah.

I will try to mail Jane a package this week - books and tapes.

I have the back guest room all torn apart - washed all the bedding and shampooed the carpet. Today I have to put it all back together. Need to go to Wal-Mart too Yuck.

Love and kisses to all,
Mom

No comments: