Thursday, October 18, 2007

Okay you slackers!! Am I the only one keeping this blog going? I wanna hear from you!

Hear is something for you to all voice an opinion on: Since funds are tight this year I propose that we draw names (one per person) for our Christmas gift exchange and limited to purchase price of $50. What do you all think? I have already spoken with Ellen about this and just now with Shannon and both are very agreeable. Of course, in addition, we can all buy a small gift for the little ones - Jamie, Christian, and Jaida. Let me know what you think. Ellen said Scott will devise a scheme for name drawing, possibly using the internet.

I talked to Shannon earlier today. Dad is making a dry sink for the restaurant and we wanted to make sure they still wanted it. Bobby was off to the Discovery Museum with Jaida today. Jaida fell and banged her front tooth a little but dentist says it'll be okay. Restaurant will probably reopen first week in November.

Dad is off at lumber yard now to get wood for the dry sink. My life is soo much easier when he has a project going in the woodshop!

that's all for now - hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: