Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yes, it works!

Just go to new posts for anyone who wants to make a post!

Here, I'll start. Today it's a cool, crisp, sunny, autumn day. The house is a mess, laundry piling up, cat litter stinks even though only changed yesterday.

I got two new books to read last night: Stephen Colbert's I am America and So Can You. Its a hilarious satire. I found out that he actually went to Hampden-Sydney. Wow.
The other book is a Ruth Rendell I don't think I've read: A Sight for Sore Eyes.

I am going to wash a load of laundry, take a shower, clean up a little and go down to Ben Franklin for paint and yarn and glitter. I have an hors d'ouvres party tonight and I am making stuffed mushrooms.

Kaiti is home (most weekends she is) for fall break. No grades yet.

Ok - tag, your'e it. Each of us should post.

No comments: