Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi - good to hear from you. Did you like the new pictures? Will you get back to Virginia Beach soon? No, we haven't had any rain here in Farmville. It's about 80 today and everything dead or dying (no me or dad, hah, hah). We have a chance of showers today and it's getting a little cloudy now.

Ellen and Scott were here for the weekend and we had a nice visit. Scott was not feeling well - bronchitis - and Katie has it too. Made dad a birthday cake and we all had some - he sang happy birthday to himself!

I I have been dealing with fallen leaves. Can't get mulcher to start, so I suck them up in my leaf blower and it grinds them up for mulch - hard work.

Talked to Nancy this morning - everything okay there. Joey is going to a dance!!!!!!!!!!! First date.

Talk later - love to all

Mom

No comments: