Saturday, October 13, 2007

Farmville News

Whooaaaaaaaaaaaa! What a surprise - didn't think this blog was going to work! Won't Jane be surprised! I finally called her this morning because I hadn't heard anything from her in 2 days and hadn't seen her on line. They're fine - in New Jersey headed for truck stop in Bordentown to shower(!) and then on to Georgia. She hasn't been online - no signal. I presume Ellen put up the nice truck picture - Jane and Mark will love it.

I worked in garden a bit - a very little bit. Dug up 2 plants and potted them. They won't make it outside over the winter and I'm hoping to keep them alive in the house. Potted 6 coleus that I had rooted and hope to keep them going, too.

I am reading Ken Follett's new book - so far so good. And Ellen, yes, I think you have read that Ruth Rendell. It's an old Inspector Wexford I believe - just read it again. Don't know if I would like the Stephen Colbert book - his humor really does nothing for me. Was surprised to hear he went to Hampden Sydney.

Dad is home - spent today doing the Buckingham Branch train trip.

Over and out,
Big Mama

No comments: