Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey There

Hey Everyone! Hope all is well. Anyways... thought I would finally post something. This is a neat idea for keeping in touch.
James and I took Christian to Busch Gardens on Saturday for HollowScream, we had a great time and turned out to be a nice day, weather wise. Christian won a huge stuffed dog!!
Mom-USAA is the same. Although know I can write Homeowner's Insurance it seems to be more interesting, at least the pay is better. One of these days I will go to College, when I find out what I want to do....
Well, tomorrow is Halloween and I think Christian is going to be a little Redskin Football player. I know...can't believe it's not the Steelers, the funniest thing is that Christian loves the Redskins and does not really care for the Steelers. Christian is also going to the Dentist for his cleaning tomorrow, hopefully everything will go OK.
It is getting late and still have lots to do... will post again soon. Love You All. Take Care Everyone!

No comments: