Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good morning! Hope you made it to Philadelphia okay. We've had rain here - yesterday and then thru the nite - 3 1/2 inches! Just showed the picture of Jane and the truck to Dad and, boy, is he excited. Wants to see it, sit in it, take a little ride in it! lol. I wouldn't mind a ride in it if I could haul my old bones up into it.

Gray and gloomy here today, perhaps more rain. Talked to Bobby last night - Jaida will be a black cat for Holloween - and sounds like restaurant will soon be reopening.

I am writing Senators today, as well as calling them. All I can do is blast them with numerous emails and calls, otherwise I'm powerless.

Nancy - we went to Lynchburg yesterday as Katie is sick. We took her to emergency room and it turns out she has bronchitis and pnuemonia. She was feeling better when we left and has a powerful antibiotic so she should be back to normal soon.

Tell Joey and Jamie not to touch anything in boys' rooms - kick door closed with foot, and get them some of those antiseptic wipes. Seems like that staph stuff is all over the place.

That's all for now - love ya
Mom

1 comment:

EllenAC6 said...

If we each have our own blog, then we can give this one to jane and then we can each write in this space of comments. I have my own blog - which I think you can read if you click on my name after I post this. Now that we all know how to write on a blog, we should have our own, then comment on each others- the way its meant to be.