Saturday, October 20, 2007

First Landing Park Walk

Hi...my turn to talk. Took the boys minus Bruti for a nature walk. We went to First Landing Park. It was a bit warm for a walk. But, we all still walked. They are having a fall festival today---we did not attend that. We walked on the trails and saw the Chesapeake Indian Historical things. There are a few huts along the way too. And some of the areas had a dressed up guide talking about things that the Indians did back in those days. I thought it was a very nice walk, however Jamie nagged and nagged at me to go further to the end. I told him it was just to far and i was all hot and sweaty. Promised him next w/end we would bring Bruti and we would walk again, this time to the end.

Then we went to the cemetery at Joey's request to visit Oma and Opa. Today is the 7th anniversary of her death. I think that was not a good thing to do b/c Joey got upset by it and was crying. But, he asked me to go - so i did.

Now we are at home relaxing. I'm making steak sandwiches for dinner. This is a new thing on our menu, as the boys love these sandwiches.

Bruti --bless his little heart--always looks at me w/the big brown eyes and looks like he's trying to tell me something..he's been pretty good lately--last night he pooped in the house. I'm sure that was punishment for me b/c we were out late. He's outside now with Jamie. I believe he loves to go out w/Jamie ..each time i see him go out his tail is sticking straight up. And as soon as he comes in, he's the little superdog...runs to me if i'm in my chair or if i'm sitting at the computer..then he has to smother me with xxx's.

ok, enough now. I think Mom has a good idea for Christmas. I think we should figure out how to draw names and then spend $50 or less on that person. Mom, I think you should be in charge of this project since you brought it up. And, speaking of holidays -- I know for Thanksgiving i'm cooking the turkey at Mom's. I plan to be here in VA Beach for Xmas b/c i did request any time off b/c my coworkers all have plans. What is everyone else doing?

Ok, i'm over and out and off to play literati. ....see ya

No comments: