Friday, February 15, 2008

awww

So sad about Opus - he was a good ferret and friend. I'll always remember his little sneaky ways of getting out and about!


Girls night out -- yeah, limos are spensive. Mark is a good chauffeur, but does he have a limo?????
I ain't ridin in that big rig.

I see you are in the Midwest....we are still in VA, gray, boring, ice but no snow VA. Blah.

Seriously, the limo isn't THAT much, and if we split the cost its not that bad.... I just want to know who is on board with a girls night out. Crockodile Rock was fun, and there are a couple other clubs in that building. If at all possible, we want to avoid heavily Navy places, and heavily Norfolk(youknowwhatimean) places, and heavily redneck....hahahaa. I figure the boardwalk, then Waterside, then someplace local would work. Barhopping!

Three day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1bye y'all!

No comments: