Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ice, ice baby

We got ice - and a lot of it. Last night's drive home was bad - saw an upside down car in the middle lane before any ambulance got there. I hope if they have Geico, Nancy pays out!

The main thing for Christian is that he wants to learn and enjoys school. If he starts being able to recognize words and numbers it is more important than the writing part. It will be funny to see him with a bunch of other kids his size!

I am thinking VA Beach would be good for our girls night out - all of us can go, and I'm looking at Limos. We need to know the cool places for dancing and karaoke.

Well, we only have a two hour delay, so I am going to have to chisel my way out and to school :-( I also think I got the "bug" mom and dad have - let's just say it requires close proximity to the toilet. Fun.

--Ellen

No comments: