Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello from Christian's World

Hey Everyone!!!!
I know it's been forever since I blogged. Well, things are good on the home front. James and I are planning a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge, that place is really fun, Christian loves it. Christian is getting ready for school. Christian can identify all his letters, and is learning to write them, that is still tough, he just wants to write so big.
I am trying to plan a big birthday party for Christian, since he is turning 5. I am thinking of an outside party with a pinyata (or however you spell it) and also little game booths like that have at carnivals. I don't know I am thinkink of having it at Woodstock Park or James's moms house, it defiantly would be cheaper to have it at James's moms house. Christian is still trying as hell. He thinks he is an adult. I don't know what to do with him sometimes. I wish I was aloud to have an animal, I think it would be great for Christian. He really got a kick out of Fritz, once he warmed up to him.
Work is going well, same as usual. Although just got a big raise. I am taking an Insurance Designation course, I figured right now I would learn to master what I am doing for now, until I figure out a general area of interest. My problem is I like so many things. I am sure I am staying at USAA at least until I am done taking classes, since they pay for it (as long as I pass).
James is doing great, Smith and Keeene, is Smith and Keene, nothing new, still treating their employees like crap and under paying their employees. Oh well
James and I are still saving like crazy to buy a house. Hopefully the market will keep going down. Shit is just so expensive.
Chuckie Cheese was great, Christian and Jaida love each other so much, and I love to watch them play and talk. I wish they could be closer. Well, I found out my girlfriend Jennifer is moving to CA, her husband just enlisted in the Coast Guard.

Well, I sure have written a lot on this thing, Hopefully this will buy me some time, untill i write again. Well hope all is well with everyone.
Talk to you soon.

Love,
James, Marianne and Christian

No comments: