Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just read Jane's blog about Opus - I am so sorry - I know how much Zsuzsi and Michael loved him -

About that girls' night out - I for one would not mind riding around in a big rig with Mark driving. I think it would be kind of fun. Just think about blowing the horn - scaring other drivers, (mooning - YES),etc. WILD GIRLS NIGHT OUT - maybe better leave Gramma home - lol.

Dad went to the garbage dump the other day and left a bag just outside the gate by mistake. I didn't notice it until this morning and it looks like animals have gotten into it - so that's how I will be spening the morning - yuck.

We watched a Netflix movie yesterday - "Kinky Boots" - mildly amusing. It is set in England and I always have a problem with understanding the dialoque. We saw "Atonement" Thursday night - it was okay - loved the scenery, especially the big manor house. They changed the ending from the book - think I liked the movie's ending better than the book.

Talk to you all later - love,
MICHAEL - give Zsuzsi a hug from me - Gramma

No comments: