Monday, February 11, 2008

Jaida's Birthday Party!

Jaida's party went well, I think she had a real good time, as well as Bobby getting his hopes up that Shannon will come back to him. They were kissing in the photo booth and Zsuzsi and Nancy saw them...we will see! by the way Shannon's mother Cindy fell and broke her hip so she was not there, the other Norge's were tolerable.

We will be back on the road today, we don't have an assignment so we don't know where we are going yet!
We are looking for a place to rent with Michael and Zsuzsi- there is a place we looked at yesterday in fox run...we will see. Catherine and Eric are moving into their new apartment -near town center this saturday,Catherine sounds very excited about their first place together.

I am looking forward to my birthday outing....Mark may have to be a designated driver.

I managed to mess up my other wrist - so I have a splint on it too- I think it was from scrubbing Bobby's car.

Everyone have a great monday!!
luv
jane

No comments: