Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi everyone! Happy to hear about Christian - I chuckle every time I think about him and Jaida romping around with Fritz. I hope that when Marianne and James get their house they will get Christian a puppy - (chocolate lab) - that's small enough for Christian to get over his fear of dogs. And, Marianne, don't worry about Christian knowing letters, numbers, etc. - he is so smart he will catch on immediately. I would only worry about him having teachers good enough to hold his interest.

Grampa and I have been under the weather - 2 days of some kind of virus for me but I think I'm okay now. Grampa's problems started yesterday so he will probably be fine by tomorrow. Won't go into detail here, but you can imagine. Today I hope he is well enough to go to the movies. Atonement is playing here and it's so seldom we get "good" movies in Farmville, that i'm anxious to see it. I read the book- it was okay - kind of boring - but well written.

We both voted for Hillary Clinton yesterday, but I can't say I'm disappointed that Obama won. It is interesting to note that the Democrats got about twice as many votes as Republicans here in Virginia. My big hope now is that Obama will win all the rest so there won't be a big fight at the nominating convention. I don't think Hillary will back down, but Obama could "sweeten" the victory by asking her to be SofS or some such very important position. Time will tell.

We had rain most of yesterday and then cold enough last night to freeze everything. It is warm enough this morning so I don't think ice will be a problem.

Well that's all the news from this metropolis - stay safe everyone!

No comments: