Sunday, February 17, 2008

We ARE in the Blizzard warning area

I spoke to mom a little while ago and thought that we were out of the blizzard area, driving is bad so we decided to stop - I looked it up on the weather channel, we are in Mauston WI, they said about an inch an hour, looks like there was alrady about a foot on the ground. We are at a pilot truck stop, we have plenty of food, some new dvds and smokes so don't worry about us, it's kinda exciting. I guess we should be going through Alden MN tomorrow. I wanted to stay at the rest area, but Mark said it lookes like it hasn't been scraped and we could get stuck..oh well..I wanted to go for a short walk in it...we passed Janesville WI too.

We should get to Mitchell SD tomorrow afternoon, news says 11 degrees will be the high.

til nex time
jane

No comments: