Monday, February 4, 2008

finally blogging...

It was nice to have all the family support at Bobby's. We had a slumber party with Marianne and James and Christian. Right now Bobby is upstairs watching cartoons with Jaida while she is eating the last of the oranges that Ellen brought.

Shannon is coming to pickup Jaida today, then we need to drive her to Petersburg where her mother is picking her up.

Sal's cousin unexpectedly showed up...he speaks a little english..better than Claudio. Bobby says he is the crazy one.. he seems fine, very polite and helpful. He and Sal fixed clams and pasta, I didn't think I would like it, but it was very good, my roast didn't turn out..over cooked and dry.

I promise I will post tomorrow and let you know how everything went with dropping Shannan and Jaida.
luv
jane

No comments: