Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Ohio now

We are 71 miles away froom Cincinnatti on hwy 32, the delivery is for tomorrow at 3pm. There is snow on the ground - about 5 inches and it's about 35 degrees.

Nice to see you finally blogging Marianne! You should apply for senior! - and you never really know everything.....you just need to know where to find the answer.

As for Christian's party..sounds pretty big...I would go for the park - woodstock or princess annne.

Bobby told me Shannon's mother just bruised her hip - it's not broken.

Tonight we are having General Tsao Chicken(tyson) and rice cooked in the rice cooker plus.

I guess Adam is finally trying to go into the Army- he called today to get soome Birthdates he couldn't remember.

Let me know where you want to party for my Bday... Fredericksburg or Va Beach..Farmville....

luv
jane

No comments: