Monday, December 3, 2007

10 things i don't like, but could say more than 10..

Ok--here's my list in no particular order.........

1. brussel sprouts, 2. cleaning 3. talkling about my problems 4. being talked about behind my back -ha ha. 5. tight clothes on me and unless you have the body for tight clothes - i always ask myself how can they stand the tightness. 6. liers, misleaders, exagerators. 7. not never having enough money, i'm a paycheck to paycheck person and it stinks. 8. not owning my own home- if i would just budget and do from my budget i might - i think it's like drinking. 9. i like to work - but hate having to conform my life around a job - i would like to be a free spirit and do my own thing. 10. fights - they stink.

ok, now let me write about 10 things on my dream list....

1. winning the lotto. 2. having my own home (custom made if i could) 3. not working for someone else. 4. the $ to help another single mother who is in the same shoes i am - and would like to give her a smack trac and pay for her insurance for a entire year. 5. being able to take more trips - want to see alaksa, and europe. 6. a maid, chef, and chaffeur to drive me around 7. being able to live as long as you want and not reaching major milestones for centuries vs decades. 8. eating what you please w/out gaining a pound. 9. no medical problems 10. having a college degree in my lifetime.

No comments: