Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I am making senate bean soup today and it smells wonderful! I love making soup in cold weather - just one problem, tho - Dad complains if I serve it twice. Now if I lived near Shannon and Bobby I could make soup every day and they could serve it in the restaurant. Soup and sandwich - great lunch! Now I can't help but think about Jane and Mark and all that cold weather. Headed down to Woodbridge, New Jersey - that's just beyond Rahway.

Dad is having a snooze in his chair. He goes to dentist in a few minutes. Something cute about Fritz - when I sit down on couch he will jump up on my lap (take a flying leap to my lap is more like it) immediately jump down, run away only to return in a few seconds with his rawhide. He also does that when he goes outside - takes 3 or 4 steps, runs back in and gets his rawhide to take out. So cute. He has also found Sandi's hiding place for her milk bones - the ivy patch. He always checks that out and disappears in the ivy munching away. Sandi appears not to give a dam.

I am now reading the book I went to the signing at Barnes & Noble for. It's not what I expected - I read the reviews - all good. It's about a murder/suicide - hot dawg - right up my alley but it's not living up to expectations. Hope it gets better.

Jane and Mark - hope you are warm enough and not slipping and sliding all over the road.

Luv ya
Mom

No comments: