Sunday, December 2, 2007

wait...10 things....

Just ten random things about you - doesn't to be ten things you don't like.....but, I do like that topic.

Ten things I don't like.

1. dishonesty
2. cat shit stink
3. mondays
4. negative attitudes
5. bush and company
6. most of the current legislators in both parties
7. people who have no desire to learn new things
8. grit in the bed
9. hair on soap
10. cork bits in wine


wow, that was easy.

Well, we got a Christmas tree. We went to Michaels to buy a table top artificial tree. Scott didn't like them. I had him decide if we'd get a real one or not, he decided real. But, then he didn't want to get it today. Next weekend is booked (Kaiti's birthday), and then he goes out of town for 10 days. It was today or nothing. We got a fucking tree. It is beautiful, but not yet decorated. I'll get to that later. I found my Christmas books - mostly kids books - and found every school project Kaiit has ever made, so I spent some nostalgia time in the attic.
I got unbreakable ornaments and candy canes for the tree, and we put it up with nothing on it, so after some initial excitement, the cats don't seem to care.

I also got 11 mini stockings and wrote each animal's name on them. So cute! I hung them on the mantle and will take a picture. Perhaps that will be our Christmas card?

Anywho - think positive. Keep on truckin.
-Ellen

No comments: