Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FREEZING HERE IN NY

We are at Adirondack beverages- I don't know what the temp is ...fucking cold...last night we walked into a truck stop in Fultonville, it's right by a river (don't know which river)- coldest I have been in my life..I had coat and gloves on too. It's snowy and very windy. Not a whole lot of snow. We missed a turn and went through a charming residential area..little victorians with christmas lights ...and the snow...then there was the hill...covered with snow and ice, it was a challenge...had to say come on baby come on baby to the truck..we made it!!!!! Just another thrill.
We are going to Woodbridge NJ its about 180 miles from here, don't know what the weather is there, but bound to be a little bit warmer.
Nancy just called me and said Mom is worried cause she hasn't heard from us...we are warm and toasty in our truck.
I will update after we drop off this soda in NJ.
Love
Jane and Mark

No comments: