Tuesday, December 4, 2007

In Defense of Brussel Sprouts

Okay - so I bought 3 packages of frozen brussel sprouts by mistake and I don't like to waste food, so we are eating them. So far, we have used to packages, one more to go. Since I think it's important to have at least one vegetable with each dinner meal, and there is nothing else in the freezer right now, they are coming in handy, even if we each only eat 2 or 3 of them. Next time I buy vegetables I will look more closely at what I am throwing in the cart. Of course, when Dad shops alone, there is no telling what he will bring home no matter what I tell him.

Now onto other matters - I used to play Lotto faithfully until I got tired of being a loser! Once, in all those years I won %50. Big fnnnnnnn deal. Plus it was always a pain in the neck to stop and buy the stupid thing.

I don't care if people talk about me behind my back -- I am such a wonderful person that no one could ever say anything bad about me! I don't discuss, spend or carry money - it's credit cards all the way. If people (Dad) want to talk about money I just turn a deaf ear. Now, what else? How about some things I like:

1. Chocolate
2. Browsing in bookstores
3. chocolate
4. ice cream
6. Ben & Jerry
7. dogs
8. chocolate
9. gardening
10.Harry S. Truman
11.chocolate
12.touring England
14.chocolate

Okay - over and out.

No comments: