Monday, December 3, 2007

in response

1. In defense of brussels sprouts: I had some last week that were sold still on the stalk with a tag from Castroville. I steamed them, poured some melted butter on them and they were awesome. I think you have to have them prepared well to enjoy them.

2. If people are talking about me, behind my back, it is wonderful! It means I am so interesting that they are taking time from their own lives to talk about little old me! for some reason, I have lost all care about this one.

3. I also hate liars, cheaters, misleaders and exaggerators (I think that covers all of our exhusbands). Tight clothes - yuck.

4. Money. I hate it. I can count hundreds of fights, arguments, unslept nights, etc. just over fucking money. No matter how much we make, we spend more.
...
and just general responding..
single moms can be and are helped just by seeing others make it - I made it, your'e making it, that is enough...
lotto - schmlotto - aint gonna win it, and if any of us did it wouldn't make things better - ok, maybe we'd have more fun, but...well ok it would be awesome - but

eating without gaining is possible if you (and I) become marathon runners

college degree - in a nutshell a bachelors degree makes you realize how little you really know. without one, you don't know how much you don't know...its kind of like 'ignorance is bliss"...however, you can always learn and teach yourself stuff, just read - go to the library and read....everything and anything.

oh, and start thinking....next blog topic will be christmas memories past......

No comments: