Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hey from GA!

We are in Temple Ga, at a pilot truck stop, we have a load of aluminum cans for shasta beverage, cans are already labeled, just need to be filled with soda.

Let see I have decided to have the ham on the 23rd, turkey on the 24th, and we'll have the prime rib on christmas, I will also be making zucchini lazagna. I will have to make a shit load of rolls(all of the Bailey boys love the rolls)about 72 rolls.
We will have a big breakfast on christmas...and what ever anybody wants the other mornings. I know Christian will be over on the 26th, not sure of Jaida- I wanted Ellen to bring her ginger bread house kit and I have ginger bread men kit - I thought Jaida and Christian would have fun with that.
I have already been gaining wait..looks like more will be coming.
Oh ya ...the mochatini's too...godiva chocolate liquor, starbucks coffee liquor, and absolut vanilla cream, yummie!

Looks like we got out of the northeast just in time...with all the winter storms.
The restaurant is opening up on monday...horray!!!!!!!Bobby and Shannon are at my house, they have to go to Granny norges today..for her christmas thing.
Ok I will say by for now.
Love
Mark and Jane

No comments: