Friday, December 14, 2007

Well here we are back home. Got home about noon yesterday - Sandi headed for my bed, Fritz for the den sofa, and only stirred long enough for dinner! They are still tired - will probably sleep most of today.

Wednesday I was a total wreck from lack of sleep so when Ellen, Dad, Nancy, Mike, and boys headed out to beach for brunch I decided it would be a perfect opportunity to grab a little shut eye - WRONG. Not wanting to leave 4 dogs running wild thru Jane's house I stretched out on sofa in den, whereupon Fritz and Brutus decided it was fun to have their wrestling match on top of me. No sleep. When the gang came back Ellen took me to the new Barnes and Noble at Lynnhaven Mall - SPECTACULAR! Had a grand time.

Mike cooked dinner for us all Wednesday night - the most beautiful salad I've ever seen, plus some excellent spaghetti and meatballs - wonderful meal! For dessert we had chocolate cake made by Zsuzsi - very, very good. After dinner Mike and Jamie assembled a car kit that Mike had bought. Mike also taught Jamie how to make meatballs! I crept up to bed before 8, fell asleep when my head hit the pillow and konked out for 9 hours. I moved into the bedroom Ellen had occupied so Fritzie could jump up and down by himself. Dad luxuriated in Jane and Mark's bed - loved it.

Zsuzsi and Michael took very good care of us - lots of goodies to eat and we didn't have to lift a finger. We had some good laughs together and political discussions without quarreling! A most enjoyable visit. Next birthday is Ellen's and then comes the old man! Hope he will be wearing his little thong - heh, heh.

Yahoo is acting up today - very, very slow!

Love to all
Mom

No comments: